Below are Press Releases from our exhibitions to date.
- 27th November - 15th December 2010, 'Into The Jungle'
- 28th October - 10th November 2010, 'Comic Stripped' + 'Three Four Five Eight'
- 23rd September - 20th October 2010, 'Nola Farman + Neal Healy'
- 2nd September - 15th September 2010 David Peddle, Madeleine Cruise, Huw Lewis
- 29th July - 25th August 2010, Jamie Boys + MCA Staff Exhibition
- 24th June - 21st July 2010, 'Alive + Well' Janet Parker Smith + Jante Carter
- May 20th - 16th June, 2010 Jelena Telecki + Janet Carter'
- 15th April - 5th May 2010 Michael Waite + Wayde Owen & Shayle Flesser
- March 11th – March 21st, 2010 'Pre-Medicated' + 'The World Doesn't Revolve Around You''
- February 17th – March 3rd, 2010 'Postcards From The North' + 'Calm Chaos: Linzie Ellis'
- November 18th – December 16th, 2009 'Kiez: Homely/Unheimliche' + 'Too Fast, Too Soon'
- October 14th – November 11th, 2009 'The Bison In The Room' + 'The Opera Room'
- September 9th – October 7th, 2009 'Peculiar Biologies + '(un)Coverings'
- August 5th – September 2nd, 2009 'Domestic Abyss' + 'Coloured Bodies'
- July 1st – July 29th, 2009 'NYOU' + 'Erewhons'
- June 3rd – June 24th, 2009 'Evolving Madly Mark Making'
- May 6th – May 20th, 2009 'Video Killed The Radio Star'
- April 15th – April 29th, 2009 'Panorama'+ 'Habseligkeiten'
- March 11th – April 1st, 2009 'New Landscapes'+ 'Other Things'
- November 27th – December 10th, 2008 'Shaping Perspectives' Group Glass Exhibition of SCA
- October 8th – 22nd, 2008 'Retrospective 1.0' A Group Show of 2007/08 Artists
- September 17th – October 1st 'Generations' William Lungas & Adam Ridgeway, Penny Burnett 'Beanies Tell Lies' Jo Cuzzi 'The Woods Today'
- August 9th - 23rd, 2008 Paul McNeil 'Totaled'
- July 16th – 30th, 2008 'Where are you? Can you hear me?' Mona Ryder, Ann Maree Reaney, Victoria Boulter-Groening
- July 16th – 30th, 2008 'Tracings of the Soul' Lyndal Hargrave & 'The sacred and profane love machine (a)gain' Michelle Zarro
- June 19th – July 9th, 2008 Jamie Boys 'Save: 4¢/litre'
- June 5th – 11th, 2008 Brian Walker: 'Precious Fleshous'
- Apil 17th – 30th, 2008 'History & Herstory' Liang Jia-Haur & Wang Yi-Hui
- March 6th – 15th, 2008 'Profile 2008', A JMGA Group Show
- February 14th – 27th, 2008 Skye Andrew, 'Snow White Vs Spiderman'
& Monica Behrens,'Cool the Globe Glam Barbie'
- December 13th – December 19th, 2007 A Group Ceramic Show 'Christmas Bake'
November 5th – November 28th, 2007 Martin McEwen and Robert Hawkins
October 25th – November 7th, 2007 Inge Buschmann 'In Focus'
4th October 4th – October 17th, 2007 'I Me Mine' A Group Show
September 12th – September 26th, 2007 Milanda De Mont 'Flow'
August 23rd – September 5th, 2007 Michelle Zarro 'deRANGE(d)'
July 26th – August 15th, 2007 Louis FitzGerald, Honor Freeman, Marie Littlewood, Lauren Simeoni 'Lodestar'
June 28th – July 18th, 2007 Jan Guy 'NoWhere NowHere (Erewhon)'
May 31st – June 20th Mona Ryder 'Barcelona Two Step'
May 10th – 23rd, 2007 Benjamin Townsend 'Rough World'
April 19th – May 2nd, 2007 Rhonda Dee 'Dis-solutions'
April 11th – 14th, 2007 Dale Gorfinkel & Tim Gregory 'The Outing'
March 22nd – April 1st, 2007 Wade Marynowsky 'Souvenir'
March 1st – 14th, 2007 Nina Davis 'Sleepers'
February 1st – 21st, 2007 Inge Buschmann 'Surprising Encounters'
November 30th – December 13th, 2006 Linda Blair & Bridget Kennedy 'New Work'
November 9th – 22nd, 2006 Paul McNeil 'Absurdities'
October 11th – November 1st, 2006 Paul McNeil 'Munters'
September 20th – October 4th, 2006 'Grasp'
August 31st – September 13th, 2006 'Clay Station 8'
August 5th – 19th, 2006 Sydney Design Week 06 'Wall2Wall'
July 6th – 26th, 2006 'After the Winter'
May 31st – June 28th, 2006 Koji Ryui 'Déjá Vú'
April 26th – May 24th, 2006
William Langus 'Palimpsest'
March 1st – April 19th, 2006
'Four Artists | Three Mediums'
December 15th – January 15th, 2006
'When Horus Met Deloris'